- What is ActivAffiliates?
- Who is eligible to participate in ActivTrades affiliate program?
- Are there any joining fees?
- How do I get rewarded for the traffic I send to ActivAffiliates?
- How do I receive a commission according to the CPA plan?
- When do I get my commission paid?
- What is the minimum payout amount?
- What are the available payment methods?
- Do you offer any additional performance bonuses for having more than 10 qualified clients per month?
- Where can I find information about my Affiliate Manager?
- Where can I get promotion materials?
- Can I use my promotional materials?
- Are there any blacklisted countries?
A qualified client is a trader who makes a first-time deposit of at least $100 and generates $40 in spreads revenues for ActivTrades within 180 days of making the deposit.
Payments are not done automatically, to get paid the Affiliate needs to request a payment from his side of the affiliate portal. Only fully verified affiliates can request payments, a fully verified affiliate is an affiliate that has filled all the required personal and payment details in the portal and uploaded the required documents under the ‘Documents’ tab, verifying that information.
For verified affiliates ‘request payment’ button is available on the upper right side of the affiliate dashboard.
The button will be available from the 2nd to the 10th of each month for the previous month’s performance, if requested after the 10th of the month, the request will be processed the following month.
An example of inappropriate promotion is presenting our trading platform as a way to earn easy money or promising unreasonable profits, impersonating ActivTrades, or giving unlicensed financial advice.
If you are planning on publishing your promotional materials, please contact your Affiliate Manager first for approval.